We would like our users to have the ability to use the unified inbox to send and receive email

We have a docker development environment running on ubuntu.
We would like our users to have the ability to use only the unified inbox to send and receive email.
Is this something that we would need to configure with James ?
If so is there Documentation that you can point us to ?
If this does not require configuring James can you point us in the direction of documentation that would help us to configure our user unified inboxes so that they can both send and receive email on our installation of OpenPaas ?

Thanks !

Hello @fredhampton,

I hope I understand correctly your question: now that your OpenPaaS environment is up and running, you’d like to connect it to the outside world, so that your users can send emails to external addresses (like, say, ceo@disney.com) and to receive emails from external mail servers.
If that is correct, you have to configure things on your network as well as in your DNS systems. This is not so simple, and I’m not skilled enough to answer you on that. LINAGORA, the company leading the OpenPaaS software, can provide help for that. Otherwise maybe other people in this forum can tell you how to do it.

Regards

Michael

1 Like